• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

huhu

Amber Davis - Back Into You lyrics Picking up the pieces Of our broken memoriesThere's one I can't let go of That keeps me on my kneesSee I know it's half my fault That we couldn't stay togetherBut we said no matter what We'd still be friends foreverHow could you turn and just goAnd leave me standing so coldNow you wanna work it outTell me what's that all aboutHow could you up and move onLike what you had for me is goneNow you wanna work it outBut baby I'm*Chorus*Tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think of how you left me (left me) Baby it's not easyBut I'm tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think about you've moved on Baby it's just so hardI never quit my love for you Baby that's the truthToo hard for me to move on When I feel this way for you (for you)See I know sometimes we need our spaceBaby that's okBut if you really loved me Why'd you leave that wayTell me howHow could you turn and just goAnd leave me standing so coldNow you wanna work it outTell me what's that all aboutHow could you up and move onLike what you had for me is goneNow you wanna work it outBut baby I'm*Chorus*Tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think of how you left me (left me) Baby it's not easyBut I'm tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think about you've moved on Baby it's just so hardTryin to find my way back into youWhen I think of how you left me (left me) Baby it's not easyBut I'm tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think about you've moved on Baby it's just so hardHeaven knows every second I'm away from youI find it so hard (yes)Find it so hard (yes)I'd give anything to find the strengthTo be with youI want it like you do (yes)Want it like you do (yes)I just need some timeTo find peace of mindBut before you go I want you to know that I'm*Chorus*Tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think of how you left me (left me) Baby it's not easyBut I'm tryin to find my way back into youWhen I think about you've moved on Baby it's just so hard