• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

finally...

finally, i got to see the doctor this morning regarding my agony up the ass... the doctor said its some sort of infection sa akong almuranas and all the churva in the world. he gave me medicine to take for a week, and if the said bukol wont go away within the alloted time, he said that he's gonna slice my ass up and manually remove the fucking bukol, and obviuosly i dont want that to happen noh so i will really hope that the bukol would be gone by friday coz its fiesta na. yeah and speaking of fiesta, it means lots of food, the doctor said that im not allowed to eat salty and fatty foods, sweet foods as well... in short, il have to have a diet or something which will totally change my life. well, im not against it though. if its really for my own good, then why not take the risk? i mean, wala bitaw mawala sa ako if il tone down sa akong eating and all that diba? hehe. =) i just love myself so much... joke. =) peace out...