• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

bored

suffering from extreme boredom. i am surrounded with extremely noisy people pretending to be terrorists, throwing bombs at each other screaming "hell yeah! fire in the hole!". these games make me sick and they give me headaches. they make me wanna puke. but trying to observe these people can sometimes alleviate my boredom and makes me smile every now and then.

on the course of their game, unusual words just come out of their mouth like "sige, sige! naa xa sa base bai. adto-a dayon!" (ok, ok! he's at the base. go ahead and kill him!) and sometimes they just yell at the other player who happens to be seated next to the one who is yelling. yeah, it sounds crazy, but it what makes their brain tick. their own way of escaping boredom. yeah, they are crazy, they look at life like its just a stretch of land with swings and seasaws and monkey bars and merry-go-rounds. they are people with the toughest of strength and will power yet, they are the great examples of people who are too great to earn a degree in some college or university and still makes it to the real world.

yeah, that's how i look at this people. instead of stereotyping them as people who always look for trouble, but in reality, you just have to get to know these people from the inside and then you will be able to say that these people are truly remarkable in their own unique ways. sigh. wish i could be like them. but i think i have a thing of my own and that is what i am doing now. expressing myself in ways that i know that i can make myself happy though i dont benefit from it that much but the feeling of contenment inside me cant be expressed through words or actions but only in my heart-felt desire to be who i am without stepping on other people as go along in this f****ed up life of mine.