• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

upset

ive never felt so upset in my entire life. i dont know why im saying i am upset but i think that is how i am feeling right now.

for one, i dont know what to do. im so damn bored and nothing, i mean not one thing, can make me do something that would tickle my funny bone and exercise my cheeks for once in my life.

another thing is that, its so freaking hot. i thought summer is gone but what's this? heck. im about to die.

further, its just so plain boring and its stupid sitting here in front of the computer watching the words that i think about appearing in the monitor like woah. i wanna do some blog lift but i dont think i still have the energy and spunk to do it. my blog looks good and i think i dont need to lift it up a notch again. ungh. why is this happening to me?