• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

let's celebrate!

this morning, without realizing it, i have made my 100th post. wohoo! thanks to the "frog princess", she made me think of celebrating and marking my 100th post here on my blog. all i can say is, wow. i cant believe i already posted a hundred stuff here. well, just like her, most of them are non sense and are purely of my own opinion. nobody has to be hooked up to it or get involved or whatever, coz this spot right here, is mine. this is my place of zin and peace and nobody can change that.

wow. again, wow. im at awe right now. i cant think of anything to write. im blank as of the moment. but dont worry. as long as my fingers are tapping the keyboard, it means that it wont stop unless my brain tells it to.

how to make this post special, eh? hmpf...ive been thinkning, i have collected over a thousand SMS in my phone. most of them are jokes, some are inspirational (love or friendship), some are bible verses (and believe me when i ask myself "why am i keeping this kinda stuff?" coz really, i dont even know the answer...hahaha!) and everything else in between.

what i love to keep are mostly those messages that, after a couple of months that it has been sent to me, when i read it again, it just wont fail to make me laugh. for instance, i kept this message about "Modernong Salawikain" wherein, they change most of the main though of the original Salawikain and turned them into hilarious yet, realistic points of view. dont get what im saying? well, here are some of them which i picked right out of my phone.

here are some of the twisted versions of some of the Salawikain:

"Ang tao'ng hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, sa call center naglipana." (original version: "ang tao'ng hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay mas mabaho pa sa malansang isda.")

"Ang lalaking gipit, sa bakla kumakapit." (original version: "ang tao'ng gipit, sa patalim kumakapit.")

"papunta ka pa lang. sige! ingat!" (original version: "papunta ka pa lang, pabalik na ako!")

"when the cat is away, tawagin mo lang. sabihin mo: "ming, ming, ming, ming, ming!" malamang, babalik yan." (original version: "when the cat is away, the mouse will play")

"Practice makes perfect. but nobody is perfect, so why practice?" (original version: "practice makes perfect.")

come to think of it, some of the views that the people who twisted these "salawikain" are true. for instance, i would have to agree on the 2nd salawikain that i have featured in this post. "ANG LALAKING GIPIT, SA BAKLA KUMAKAPIT." im not basing my opinions through my experiences. its just that, most of the guys here (in Dumaguete) are bayaran. instead of hitting on girls, they hit on gay people. well, not all gay people, frankly speaking, coz i cant imagine myself being hit by a couple of random guys in just one night and paying them off with a couple of bucks that are technically, my allowance that my parents gave me so that i can survive a day in the big city because i have classes in seperate time brackets and living 45 minutes away from home, is not that easy as it sounds. i wont make further comments on this salawikain as i might brew up something which i dont intend to happen. peace out to all those who got hit by my truck. sorry, didnt see you down there. :)

well, ive got nothing else to say. im just so amazed of the fact this post is going to be my 102nd post for my entire blogging life and i am again proud to say that this post is crap. haha. i dont really care actually, whoever comes around my blog; read, comment if you want to, and then leave. haha. hope you enjoyed or got pissed by my post. i didnt mean to. :)

wow. im ending this post coz i think it will cost me an entire page just to post everything that i have written down (rather finger-tapped down) which is pure non-sense. happy 100th post to me. 100th more to go or even more. stay with me, whoever you are. there is more where this came from. :) peace. love you all.