• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

so many things to catch up to...

first thing's first...i need to have my privates checked. i think there is something wrong with it. i made this post so early because i know by the time i come back from Dumaguete, to buy meds and as ive said, have my genitals checked, i wont be able to use the computer coz by then, my brother would be hogging the pc playing dark orbit. i hate that fact so much, i just laugh at myself when i end up in an argument with him.

next, i have to pack my things. this coming weekend, we are going to Cebu coz my folks have to attend a wedding. id be just tagging along, adding up to the expenses that my father is gonna waste money on, from the hotel, to the food, gasoline for the van, and probably everything else in between those stuff.

another thing that bothers me is that...will i ever live to tell the story of my life? well, i think i dont have that much time to tell the whole world about the misadventures of boy tikwa being the yellow baboon. gosh. i cant stop thinking about my future...which i doubt that i have one.

one of the few things that bothers me too is that insomnia keeps on attacking me like a deadly aedis egypti...for shorter and more comprehendable term, DENGUE. ive been sleeping so late, like beyond 12pm late, these past few days. my latest was at 2am and woke up at 4am. ungh. it just wont stop and i dont know what to do about it. sigh. might as well hug the mug and enjoy coffee with crackers...midnight snacking is a trend im gonna promote and that's it.

i think i mispelled "aedis aegypti"...who cares. haha. til here. woot! :)