• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

owl city

"i tried to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly, its hard to say that id rather stay awake when im asleep..."

its a line from one of owl city's song titled fireflies.

NP: STRAWBERRY AVALANCHE by OWL CITY (you can also listen to it while you are in my profile)

CURRENT MOOD: HOPEFUL

gosh...there are so many things that keep bothering me and it seems that i cant make the slightest decision towards those things. its as if i were given a choice but actually there are no options to choose from.

its really hard to keep up with the world. you dont know what it demands you yet there are things that tells you what to do but then again, when you think it over and ask yourself, are you ready for that challenge?

well, to answer my own question, YEAH! I AM!. there is nothing that could stop me now and nothing is gonna make me. ungh.

ive noticed that i have been inconsistent with my posts lately and most of them are going way out of hand. *ouch!*

im being way too personal. i shouldnt say these things but there's nothing that comes out of my brain except me being sober and being revengeful and all that. help!