• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

14 days to go..

and in the next couple of hours...it goes down to 13! weeh! its almost christmas and i fell so christamsy all over me! hehe. for one thing, i am excited about the manito/manita '09. i bet it will be fun, fun, fun!! hehe.

hmmm...what else am i excited about? what else am i gonna talk about in this post? well, when someone says the word "christmas" the thing that would immediately pop into my brain would be "resolutions" which is pathetic because that is for the new year! LOL! i am so embarassed right now. haha.

well, what can you expect on christmas? gifts? well...gifts for me are the trend of the 80's and 90's. i never got a single gift from any of my ninongs/ninangs for the past 11 years of my life which has become, for me, a so-called thought that, ninongs/ninangs dont really give gifts because of willingness...they just give out gifts if they can remember it.

the only gift(s) that i get on xmas is the one given by my manito/manita...someting that i cant complain about, which i dont want to do anyway, and that is something worth keeping.

yeah, i am so pathetic right now because i cant even remember what i got last year. hahahaha. xD what is happening to me?

what else...hmmmm...i cant really think of anything right now. its just, i feel so xmasy! yehey! hmmmm...

i want to ask BABY JESUS something, since its his birthday. funny, because instead of giving him something, we end up asking him for gifts. well, im not really asking him for a gift. i wont consider it a gift anyway.

well, here it goes. BABY JESUS, when ko nimo tagaan ug uyab? (LOL) ang mu react, insecure! hahahahahaha. xD

oh my! i cant believe i can humiliate myself like this. this is oh so, funny! hahahahahaa. xd

anyway, i will be waiting for an answer...and if anyone...someone...who will come along the way, watch! its morphin time! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE...TO ALL OF YOU! (YES, INCLUDING YOU!) :)