• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

*untitled* (again)

what can one more sermon make when ive heard everything you have to say about me and more?

what good does it make me if, time and time again, i have been you slave and nothing more?

how can i make changes on my own when you cant change the way you have been treating me? treating me like some dog on a loose, a dog who has no owner but has home to stay in?

what will i do for you to change the way that you treat me?

the things that you have done to me has caused me a lot of pain and not even once did i ever complain about and tell you to stop.

ever since i have made my most complicated mistake ever, i have been trying all my best to keep up with all of you and try to do everything to repay you back, even if its not the thing that you expected from me.

i am just so tired. will you give me a break? will you ever let me out of your sight and give me my life back?

if yes, when? how?

i am so confused. i have never felt so insane in my entire life and i am just so sick of it. please....STOP IT!