• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

anonymous

all this time, ive been feeling so good not knowing that in the next 48hrs id be in total s***!

why didnt i just resist? why didnt i just stayed away and let go of the past that has ruined my future? why, with all my efforts of trying to change, still, this kind of habit of mine is still with me? it has been a while since i havent done it but here i am now, regreting that i ever laid my eyes on that damn thing and did the thing again...ungh! it makes me want to commit of suicide...but i dont think its the right thing to do.

now, im feeling so damn stressed out...im panicking, i dont know what to do, i am being such a freakin' paranoid...every move i make, every move they make, it makes me think of something else...every word spoken, every thought that is thought, it makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs out of frustration...ungh! waah! i just want to disappear from the face of the earth but i cant.

i need help...i mean a lot of help...as a matter of fact, i need a miracle and i dont know who would make that miracle for me. please...help! im really lost right now! i mean...really! serious! for real! huhuhuhu...//_-)