• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

effort!

is where you can find the e-flens! ungh...i just dont know what to do as of the moment.

in my head, there is a battle going on whether i should be lax about things, enjoying life as it goes...or always think of the worst case scenario.

i dont really know...i need help. its what ive been asking for the last couple of weeks but it seems that i cant find someone who could help me.

dont get me wrong, my friends...they can help me, i know. but sometimes, friends just give you the total opposite of the advices or the help that you need from them. they somewhat contradict to whatever you have in mind and that's what makes it cool.

friends...they make you happy and they make you feel like shit too and that's what separates real friends from those who are fakes and i love it so much.

anyways, going back...it seems that tomorrow is eternal. how long must i wait for the aid that i have been seeking? how long must i torment myself and deprive "ME" from being happy? how long? how long? //_-)