• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

blame it on the bogeyman

yeah...blame it on him and not on me. its not all the time that something goes missing, i know where it is. no, it does not got that way. the song doesnt play backwards, it play forward. if you dont know what i mean then il tell you what i what i want to say.

yeah, i have done those kind of stuff...like stealing and everything, but i already quit...a long time ago! if you haven't noticed, i have been watching my every move, every words that i utter...everything! i changed everything that i am to the person that you want me to be...and guess what? i succeeded!

now, the question is...why do you still blame me for everything? are the things that i do or did not enough for you to believe me that i did change? what do you really want me to do? honestly, i am really confused...my head is in total mess and i just cant think straight anymore...and i am blaming it all on YOU!

LEAVE ME ALONE! for good...dang it!