• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

silence!

i have never, in my entire life felt so damn furious about people talking behind my back...or maybe not really behind my back but i hate it when people talk about me. what am i? some kanye west guy who humiliated a taylor swift in front of millions of people during an awards night? heck no.

i am just me...and the thing that bothers me most is that, will you ever leave me alone and let me live my life? i am so tired of being your pet, your toy, everything that you wanted to be but you cant be! ungh! i just want to scream at the top of my lungs but i just cant!

i am bound to do whatever you want me to do because i deserve it but when will it all end? i am not surprised why i am still alive right now. you want me to suffer and that is all you want me to be...a suffering idiot who can never be himself and will always be a push-over to everyone around me.

ungh! it sickens me and i just want to be free!

why do you blame me for a lot of things that i did not do? why? why? and why do you keep on insisting that i did certain stuffs which are not true? why do you know better than i am when in fact, im living my life...its not you who is living out the dreams of an ambitious, self-proclaimed celebrity who is always locked up in a tower where you know no one can see nor hear! ungh! i hate it! i hate it! i hate it!