• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

cherry, cherry! Boom, Boom!

ahay...it has already been a couple of days since i entered "emote mode" and i dont know when im getting out...it seems like, at this point of my life, i would have to consider a lot of things that would make me who i am...i know, i know...emote! but, hey! emoting helps me blog so "shut up and let me go, hey!" aw? bitaw, yet again, marks another day of boredom...though all throughout the day, i spent most of it sleeping...damn, i know im gonna get bigger in the next couple of week, with nothing to do and just stare at the glaring sunshine, hayag ang repus nga pagdako! hmpf...i dont know what to do though, im stuck here at home coz im grounded for several reasons which im not likely to share here on my blog...to all the people that could be affected by this agenda, my sincerest apologies to you. i know my responsibilities and im not neglecting them. its just that i cant escape this prison that i am in now. please understand me, i know its not gonna be easy for you guys to be lacking moral support (aw?) but you to go on without me...char ba uy! hahahaha...for the following people, im sincerely apologizing to you for several reasons... Marvin, kabalo ko wala pa nahuman atong docu sa siquijor...and im so freaking out about the V.O. thingy...i dont know if i can ever come back to scool to do it...you just have to replace me in the V.O. thingy...i know the docu would end up being "chaka" if dili ako ang mag-V.O. niya ako ang "host" kunuhay but im left with no other options...unless of course if you want me to die then it'll be fine by me nga ako ra japon ang mag-V.O. but since i know you, i know you will find a way somehow para mahuman na ninyo ang docu...with or without me! BEa, judi na flung bayot kay abalokyans na kyerkawsing kung jurnsa ang itwasyonseya sa kyokoms iriday! isodleya man e-aydech mag inokladesh ug linggo sa ogblogbea noh? agee...ga-ugodeya na ang jerlongsmech sa kyokoms...astabyans, angitapynas amoreya ug aagipyans kung jurnsaonsmech inyoneya pag jurmansmech sa docu without me...abalokyans kyorko-urns nga yaka ra inyoney na ahumanmeya ang docu...kamo pa? hehehe...please pray for my soul and that it may rest in peace na...amen! hainku...its not easy being out here with nothing to do for the whole summer...im just thankful that the pc here has an internet connection...at least, only a part of me is lost since another part of me belongs here...hmpf! see how "emote mode" keeps me going on? aw? hehehehe...friends, maluoy...help me escape this prison! help! im begging you all! aw? do i even have friends here in blogger? murag wala...sa mga friends ko sa FS ug FB nga naay blogger, if you happen to read this post, please, respond immediately! SOS! aW?

gravatar

Ginajundells ang pagflung ihadeya yak katobas jokoms!! judi emoters society kay ang ginatawag na juspitalization fee!! ha!! judi kabalaka kudasai kay amikeya ni ta marvs ug nasight sing sou ug way of life if junsa.ers ang dokyu!!