• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

lilo and stitch!

this animated movie has made a lot of impact to everybody, young and old alike. it brought us lessons like "loving your family", "loving your friends" and "simplicity". but what made impact on me the most is the important lesson about family or in Hawaiian "ohana" . i was touched by what lilo said somewhere in the movie and i quote

"ohana means family and families don't leave each other behind"

or something like that...it appeals to me like a flower to a bee and somehow, it showed me something that i would always have for the rest of my life.

though i don't get along with my family so well for my utterly mundane behavior and the knack for behaving in a rebellious way, i still love them aside from all the pain that they have inflicted upon me. lessons are to be learned and your ohana are the only ones who can teach you the best way possible for you to learn those lessons and be able to become who you are and be able to bring out the best of who and what you are. pain doesn't always necessarily mean negativity. most of the time, its where you learn the most important lessons in life, and that is what I've learned together with my ohana.