• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

its the hard knock life pt.2

its the hard knock life as the annie song goes...! ahay...its so boring. i dont know what to write as of this moment. is was just checking something here and i kinda edited the preceding post (the jabbawockeez post, kinda old to write about them but i just cant get over them, their moves are so addictive and their so damn hot when they dance).
this afternoon, i had no other thing to do except for picking on my hair. i finally used the hair color that i bought a month ago, kinakalawang na nga xa sa kwarto, but who cares? i already used it kanina...hahahaha! its really the hard knock life! ppbbtt! kinda hard to believe but its the truth.
and oh, before i forget. i want to tell anybody, who might happen to pass by and read some of the stuff i write here on my blog if ever there are people who do that, that most of the posts here are of my personal life and my personal agendas. i may post some articles here (that i tag "articles for amardz"), those are news articles that we use in class, not in real-life journalism. im a masscom student student and that is what we do. dont worry, im not trying to fabricate any issue that i would most likely know about, with the help of sir amardz of course, coz basically all of those stuff that we write are purely based on facts. well, basically, its what news is all about, basing on pure facts with no fabrications at all. there may be some journalist who do those kinda stuff but i can attest to you that i am not one of them and i have no intention whatsoever to become one of them. as they say (again), a journalist has his/her own way of presenting the facts to the public and some of the articles that you may be able to read here are my own way of doing so. you may judge me or critic me if you want, il be more than happy to learn from people who know more about these stuff than i am. i am just in the process of becoming a journalist, but i already call myself one, bahalag tawagon ko ug baga ug nawong sa akong mga kaila, kever sa mga chakang kalaban, but its honestly my opinion about. hope you wont misunderstand me and tell me negative things about it. im just a human being, i commit mistakes and if ever i have overlooked at those mistakes, my sincerest apologies to you. if you are one of those people who happen to see "the wrong from the right", please inform me so that i would know. as ive said earlier, il be more than glad to learn from you because blogging is my way of expressing myself and i want people to critic me in the way that i write. nothing personal really, just pure learning experience from the real world. peace out, God bless you all! mwah! much love and respect. aw? =)