• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

stress

i dont know if i was born with an X gene or something but man i cant believe myself. i can handle stress at its most dangerous level. i know there are a lot of people out there who share the same "talent". i dont know why we are given this kind of talent but its just that it bothers me so much why i can handle stress at my peak but at some point, i just cant help but break down. quite funny-sounding to say but, its like my body is about to be ripped in half. ano ba ako? hindi naman ako X-men? ayoko naman maging kasapi nila prof.X pero bakit ganito?

i guess i just keep pushing myself to the limit. like i always do when i get humiliated. though humiliation is not really that connected to what im talking about (or at least that is what i think) but when i get humiliated, i always make sure not to get so affected by it. i think that is what they call "reverse psychology". do you get what im trying to say coz i think i am on the right track...?

well i guess its just the way it is right? i am getting nowhere and i know i am, but to tell you honestly, i want to work things out! i want to pick myself up and put it all together again, like the untouched puzzle with complete wrappings and even a price tag on a store. seamlessly bound together in some way but when you open the packaging of the puzzle and flip it upside down, it all comes crashing down! can you please help me put myself back together? it would be a pleasure to get help! :'(