• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

*snorez*

ooh i just love sleeping. oops, my bad. hahaha. just woke up actually. and i want to talk about dreams on this post. do you believe that dreams come true? well, i think they do. ever experience deja vu? well, i have. and it dawned to me that deja vu are actually your dreams. you thought that a specific event or an agenda happened somewhere and you thought it happened again. oops, siting the obvious. but its quite true, dont you agree?

it feels so funny when i think back at all the dreams that i have dreamed and that they actually materialize. oh by the way, im referring to the normal sleep dreams. behest. dreaming is one habit of mine that i just cant help but dream every time i have the chance. there are times that i get so tired, my imagination wont work and my brain fails to animate my thoughts and that just bores me.

i dont know about you but i can still remember my dreams vividly after i dream them. weird eh? but no in full blow-by-blow detail, that's quite challenging already. dreaming is not an event in the Olympics anyway. hehehe. this post is totally lame. but i love it. hahaha! peace out! much love and respect! :)