• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

its really official!

is officially here. i can feel the heat piercing through my skin and dang, it hurts! and honestly, im sweating like a pig! (not that i am really a pig but...its just so hot!) one thing im sure about that im gonna do this summer, is keep my blog active. like super duper hyperactive! its the only thing that im having fun with now that i am stuck here at home for being grounded coz of some major dung stuff. i don't know what to do this summer except for maybe be online all the time. and i have to admit its oh, so tiring. promise. even though some say that its the kind of life that they want, well all i can say is that, i would be very so glad to trade places with you like, forever!

ungh! just arrived from Dumaguete, i bought stuff for my pamangkin's birthday tomorrow and dang, they are all ecstatic about that children's party! well if you ask me, im a bit excited too...not because of the party but of the food...yum! im looking forward to the spaghetti and special lumpiang shanghai that my sister is going to prepare...when its my sister who is cooking, it gives me thrills and joy because for one thing, my sister is like an iron chef in her own simple way and she never fails to please me (and my stomach) with her absolutely great cooking! hmpf...what is there left to say? i dont think there is...hehehehe...keep 'em coming! burn me up baby! take it back to the old school! wooh! =)