• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

i hate online games!

for a couple of days, Ive lost track of my online life (well, most of them, i was only able to update my facebook yesterday for the reason that i am still halfway through searching my old classmates and im not done yet). here on blogger on the other hand, today is a comeback for me. first, i would like to talk about privacy.

of course, everyone wants privacy in their lives, i mean, who doesn't? one thing i hate about having a shared computer is that, there are several people who are after the computer and worst is, one or the other consumes a lot of time and its kinda annoying dont you think?

this topic will lead me to online games because that is the one thing that i am hating right now. my brother is so addicted to this online game called "dark orbit". early in the morning, he starts playing that game like, insanely. he ditches breakfast and even lunch for that online game.

what does it have to do with me?

well, i wanted to update my blog as often as i can and i know that, in my power, i can update it at least once or twice a day because 24 hours is quite a lot of time and anything can happen and im happy to tell you that there are a lot of things that are happening in my life right now and there are so many things that i want to talk about here on my blog because its the only place in the net that i feel so free to express everything that i want, so there. i hate my brother for being so addicted to the game so what i did, just a couple of hours ago, i blocked "online games" in the parental control feature of the zone alarm security suite that is installed in the computer, meaning, my brother cant access his game tomorrow. haha. i know, im mean, but what can a desperate blogger can do? play fire with fire.

its not just me who is upset about him being so darn addicted to that game, even the owner of the computer is mad at him for one thing and that is damaging the video card of the computer due to over heating. this computer (which is the one i refer to as the shared PC), was assembled by my cousin who is a computer geek. he can tear all the pieces of the computer apart and can put them back together and nothing happens to the thing. well, the incident about the video card being damaged (smelled like melting rubber) got burned and the only person to blame was my brother for playing that game for like the whole day (starting from 6am til 5pm). i dont know how many hours that is because i dont really care because im mad at him too and counting the hours that he spent just by playing that game makes me sick and just makes my blood boil.

and the reason why he always wants to play that game?

he just wants to. can you believe it? imagine this scenario, he was playing it early in the morning and lunch came. he left the computer and it was vacant, meaning, it's another person's turn to use it but after a few minutes, he's back and screams at the one who is currently using the computer that he wants to play and if you say anything, expect the worst. broken doors, dismantled chairs, broken glasses and plates and things hovering in the air because he will just burst with outrage because he wants to play the game and he wants it NOW. i ask you, what will your reaction be if you were in my place?

and do you know how old my brother is? he is turning 36 or 37 this year. hmpf? //_-)