• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

the bright side of things

i was the hungriest hyena, i was the most desperate person. the poorest of poor, the weakest of weak.

but beyond the feeling of being LOST, i was found by people who picked me up and dragged me to a place that i can call HOME.

i thank GOD for that. in fact, im thanking him for several reasons, though i dont thank him that much, il take this opportunity to thank him.

1. thank you for the ANTONIO sisters. they fed me and provided me shelter when i had no choice but to sulk all day. they are the best sisters ever. how i wish they were my sisters, then there wouldnt be any problems at all.

2. thank you for giving me money today. yesterday, though it was not the baddest of all the bad days in my life (past or upcoming bad days, i hope) i was 0% balance and i dont now where to go, literally, LOST.

3. thank you for bringing out shine today. i really need her. her radiance reminds me of hope and that her warmth, makes me think that, despite the fact that there are people who hate me so much, someone, somewhere out there loves me for being me and that they can never live their life without me. (narci...ayaw na'g palag!)

4. thank you for giving me an ever so loving father. he's ever so understanding, caring and every "ing" word that i can ever muster and that i regret ever turning my back on him when he needed me when in fact, when i needed him, he never even turned his head to refuse on me and leave me hanging in mid-air. thank you for being one, dad. i love you so much.

5. thank you for giving me a mom that has an AK47 for a mouth. she wakes me up early in the morning and brings my senses to full alert which i need most of the time because for her, she cant afford to waste a single minute regreting on the things that made her life like a living hell. thank God my mom's an android. hahaha. xD

6. thank you for giving me a sister that is so LOST too. one minute she hates me, the next she likes me. i am so confused of what really makes her tick, but i dont care. i like her just the same.

7. thank you for giving me obnoxious brothers who are so overprotective, they make up stuffs about me causing me to be grounded and be beaten the hell out of myself. that sucks, i know...but it dont matter. my time will come.

and i think that is about it...for now. i cant be more than thankful enough. even if i dont mean thanking some of the things that i mentioned above, but still. life wont be as exciting if there arent enough people who keep on stressing you out, pushing you to the limits and bringing out the best in you.

they may make you live your life like hell, at least, they know who you are and that makes me feel so special, in one way or another. thank you for all it GOD. why are you so good at this? hehehe. :)