• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

i just miss you so much...

you've been gone for quite some time now. i never even knew that you left...all that ive observed is that, you are suddenly M.I.A.

how i wish i wont mumble like this. i mean, pretending that i am talking to you. all i wanted to do is be by your side, feeling your every breath, feeling your heart beating in your chest...taking the smell of your skin into my system, feeling the warmth of your body, feeling your skin rubbing against mine and then we'd drift into nothingness.

how i wish all of these things are possible but every time i think about these, my mind tells me that it is all just a part of a big illusion...a fantasy...something that wont ever happen and it just brings me down, makes my system crumble and i am left just thinking about it and without noticing it, my cold tears would be running down my warm cheeks.