• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2

after the love. :)

gravatar

my own definition...take 2

finally, after a long wait, i got hold of the notebook (and ever so fortunate to find it) where i wrote my own definition of terms. though i wasnt able to fulfill my promise to have the rest of my terms on the next post, but hey...im posting it now. be prepared to be sarcastic enough.

Power: owned by politicians.

Nature: soon to be a page in the history books.

Evidence: can you get you busted.

2 types of man; Good: dumbass jerks...Bad: lovely, charming, nice...love 'em! :)

Life: sucks.

information: nauseating.

Passion: hot! (if you know what i mean...xD)

Water: can put out fire

Invention: product(s) of boredom.

to refresh everyone's mind...this was during on one of my philosophy classes who is facilitated by Mrs. Cabanban. dont know what her name is because of old age, she might have forgotten to introduce us to her first name. dang. hmpf. //_-)